These earmuffs are volume limited and will not exceed 75db (the recommended safe level) no matter the volume settings on the connected device. They are easy to wear, with a low profile and no protruding parts that can catch on things. The wide, foam-filled cushions ensure that the set doesn't squeeze uncomfortably, and there is plenty of space for the ears inside the shells. BanZ earmuffs have a leather-like cover over the headband for baby's comfort.
- Class 4 sound defence grading provides full protection from loud noises
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Headband is adjustable to grow with baby
- Lightweight design is comfy for child to wear
- Drawstring carry bag included
- Fits ages 2 months to 2 years
- Going to sporting events, car races or air shows
- Band rehearsals
- Renovations, vacuuming
- Calming young children in noisy environments
Age: 0-2 Years
How will I know if they are fitted correctly?
Make sure the child's ear is enclosed inside the space in the ear cup and that the cushions seal fully against the head around the full perimeter if the child's ear. Adjust the headband so that it sits comfortably over the top of the head. Sunglasses, reading glasses and thick hair can reduce the performance and fit of ear muffs.