It's that time of year again! Our 10th annual Pictures with Santa event will be held on Saturday November 19th at our Fanshawe Park Road location & Sunday November 20th at our Wonderland Road location.
Please call 519-645-6706 to register as spots fill up FAST!
Our photographer will be Rena from Rena Christine Photography for the 2nd year in a row. Last year, her pictures were fabulous and our customers were thrilled!
All proceeds from this event go directly to charity. In the last 10 years this event has grown to include both Cheeky Monkey locations & has raised over $20,000 for local London charities.
We are so grateful that our Cheeky Monkey community has been so supportive over the years. Again this year we are raising money for the Women's Community House!
Please join us in support for this incredible organization & don't forget to bring canned goods for the London Food Bank!
Tips & Tricks from Rena:
Thank you so much for your support! It's an added bonus to be able to take away adorable & memorable photos of cute kiddies with Santa!
Since we are raising money, we work as quickly and efficiently as possible to ensure that we are keeping on time with all of our booked appointments. To help you get the best photos possible in this short amount of time, here are a few tips and tricks to keep in mind for your session with Santa!
1. Be positive & confident: Kids sense if you are unsure of how they will react. If they are older, engaging Santa as a friend can make all the difference! Try approaching Santa with a friendly & familiar 'hello' & giving him a high five. If they are little, back them onto Santa's lap as if he is just a prop.
2. Don't force it: If kids don't want to sit on Santa's lap, don't force it - it usually upsets them further. We can get really adorable photos of them standing beside or in front of Santa, or even with you in it too!
3. Stand back: Keep in mind that we want the kiddos to relax & smile at the camera not to look at mom & dad to the side.
4. Be open to different poses: Some of the best photos are of kids chatting with Santa, or smiling & looking up at him. We may not always be able to get that traditional perfect photo, but our goal is an adorable fun keepsake of this little Santa tradition!
Hope that helps! Thank you again for you continued support!
- Rena, Rena Christine Photography