- Safe, using only plant based, edible ingredients
- Does not need to be removed prior to breastfeeding
- Forms a protective barrier to protect against wetness, and chapping
- Our specially formulated herbal blend helps regenerate skin, and speed healing
- Multi-purpose, this product can be used on chapped lips, noses and cheeks too!The Ingredients are the Product: Calendula officinalis* (pot marigold) flower, althaea officinalis* (marshmallow) root, plantago major* (plantain) leaf, hamamelis virginiana* (witch hazel), olea europaea* (olive) Oil, cocos nucifera* (coconut) Oil, vitis vinifera* (grape) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax). * certified organicSize: 28g /1ozQ. Why Lanolin-free?A. Lanolin is derived from sheep’s skin and is often used in products as a moisture barrier. For some, the use of lanolin in personal care products raises concerns over the presence of trace pesticides and antibiotics. Lanolin based products may also be irritants to those who suffer from wool sensitivities. Substance provides a nipple cream that alleviates such concerns, by using only plant derived edible and safe ingredients.
- Love this product! Review by Chantel
- I used this with my first daughter that I breastfed for 14 months. I loved this way more than lanolin and feel like it is a safer option. It is packed in my hospital bag for my second who is due soon. I love this brand! (Posted on 2016-06-30)